An awesome class by a fondant specialist, Ro Zinniger!
SCHEDULE: May 18th, from 6:00 – 9:00 PM Please be on time, with supplies and already frosted cake ready to work.
AVAILABILITY: 12 Spots (no minimums required, no cancellations)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, must have a basic cake structure and icing knowledge.
MINIMUM AGE ALLOWED: 12 years. Kids from 8 to 12 can accompany an adult by paying its own class.
DESCRIPTION: FUN hands-on class where students will learn how to apply fondant.
OBJECTIVES: Students will learn how to: Properly apply fondant, Emboss, Crimp, Design work to have a finished cake.
INSTRUCTOR: Ro Zinniger Ro is a Professional Cake Artist/Trainer. She is also key demonstrator and Artist of Excellence Ambassador for Satin Ice. Ro has been on the Food Network; T.L.C Fabulous Cake Show, etc.
MATERIALS INCLUDED: Materials NOT included
LIST OF MATERIALS (all materials are available at Bakers Bodega Escondido)
• 8” iced cake (8” dia. X 4” height)
• 8” cake circle pad or wrap
• 12” cake drum or embossed cake circle
• 2lb Satin Ice fondant – color of your choice
• 4oz Satin Ice colors of your choice
• Fat Daddios Multi-purpose cutter
• Ateco fondant mat
• large 21” acrylic rolling pin
• small 9” acrylic rolling pin
• fondant smoother
• embossing wheel
• fondant silicone mold of any design you like
• small cookie cutter of your choice
• plastic ruler
• bottle of water
• couple of large Ziploc bags